[Ansteorra] Known World Cooks & Bards Classes

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 07:20:17 PDT 2008

If you haven't made plans to attend Coronation, and find yourselves up
in Western PA for the weekend, you might be interested in some of the
classes being offered at Known World Cooks & Bards.  There are currently
12 cooking and 20 bardic classes listed as well as 5 brewing classes!

http://www.cooksandbards.aethelmearc.org/classes.html

This event is held every other  year, and after going in 2006, I can
tell you it's a great event for anyone who likes to perform, cook, or
eat! (my lady and I made it through 9 of the 14 removes at feast!)

In service,
Alden Drake