[Ansteorra] ISO: coronation crash space...

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 20:55:58 PDT 2008

If you are still in need of crash space, please contact me off list.

M. Caterina Fregoso

In a message dated 10/30/2008 3:46:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org writes:

I am in  need of crash space for Friday and Saturday of Coronation. It will
be at least  my wife
and I. Due to some health issues, we would need a bed off the  floor in a
non-smoking home.
Preferences would go to places with friendly  'rental' cats.

I might have one or two other Bjornsborgers traveling  with me, but am unsure
at this time.

Knowing that I would be able to  get crash space would allow me to register
for Coronation &
Feast in  advance.

I thank you all in advance for whatever assistance you may be  able to offer.

Thanks,
Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg

Emma  Haldan wrote:
> ACCEPS is available for Coronation and evening Feast  reservations until
> October 31, 2008
>

>  https://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php
>

>  Coronation Website Link:  http://steppes.ansteorra.org/coronation/
Ansteorra  mailing  list