[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer Competition at Gates Edge Harvest End

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:58:17 PDT 2008

Greetings youth and Parents!

The Shire of Gates Edge would like to invite all Youth Boffer Fighters to
come and compete in our Youth Boffer Championship Tourney on Saturday,
September 6th.  Don't miss this exciting chance to compete!  The tourney
structure has not been formalized as of yet, but it should be challenging!

Our Kingdom Youth Boffer Marshal, Lord Erik Clawhanded, will be assisting me
with this exciting Tourney.  He is willing to authorize new fighters and
those fighters who are moving up to the next age bracket.  We are planning
to have a great time.  We are hoping to offer our Youth Fighters as much
fighting and learning opportunites as possible, so please come out and join
us.

If you have any questions, you may contact me directly.

Best regards,

Lady Alesone Lesley
Seneschal and Youth Boffer Marshal
Shire of Gates Edge