[Ansteorra] Volunteers at Autumn Melees

Theresathreadgi at aol.com Theresathreadgi at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 21:32:11 PDT 2008

Your Grace;

As a loyal subject of Ansteorra, and a member of Bordermarch NW I would be
more than happy to volunteer for any gate times you need filled.  I am  hoping
to get to the event Thurs. but will at least be there by Friday  midday.  Hope
this will help.

In Service,

Theresa of Bordermarch
Theresa Threadgill

In a message dated 8/19/2008 7:21:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,