[Ansteorra] Coronation and King's Champion...

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 1 19:25:27 PDT 2008

Good Morning,

  I am pleased to announce that the stepping down of Ulsted IV / Ebergardis
II and the elevation of Gunthar II / Elizabeth I will be held by the Barony
of Steppes. Details from the event staff will be forth coming.

  Due to various reasons, the Barony of Bordermarche has been asked and
agreed to host King's Champion in conjunction with Autumn Melees. This will
allow some of our finest fighters to shine in front of our Kingdom and our
guests from Gleann Abhann.

  The decision for Queen's Champion and Winter Crown Tourney should be made
in the next day or two so please stay tuned for more details on those.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra