[Ansteorra] Shameless Event Plug - Ffynnon Gath Jagermeister September 12-14, 2008

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Mon Sep 8 11:59:36 PDT 2008

Greetings from your friends in Ffynnon Gath,

Lots of updates on this weekends upcoming Jagermeister event!

New Members to the SCA -
We are now offering waived or discounted gate fees for new comers!  There
will be several classes available plus a special area at the list field for
all new members.  See coupons on our website.

Iron Star of Ansteorra-
The current team and defender of the Iron Star of Ansteorra will hold the
field against all challengers.  So come one and all and test your mettle
against this formidable team!

Combat Archery Class-
We have a pretty full roster but if you are still interested in attending
Sir Kenneth's class please let me know.  We have a few spots available.

Saracen Blade Tavern-
Lunch price is $3.00 and Dinner is $7.00, kids lunch plate is $2.00, dinner
plate is $4.00.  Drinks are included; tea & lemonade.
Lunch Menu ~ German Sausages & Potato Salad, pretzels
Dinner Menu ~ Your choice of one of three combinations
1)      Jägerschntizzel with gravy, potato pancakes & green salad
2)      Chicken stew with green salad, bread and butter
3)      Moroccan Stew, chicken satay and couscous

Camping-
There are several shaded sites available, with access to electricity if you
need it (bring extension cords).  There is plenty of space for camping that
doesn't have shade but has easier access.  There is limited space for RV's
with 110v electricity available.

The event web site is now live,
http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/Jagermeister2008.htm

We look forward to seeing you there!