[Ansteorra] IKE

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 06:41:56 PDT 2008


Today in Corpus Christi at my hospital they announced they will not be making the decision on to evacuate until tomorrow morning. So I maybe getting really busy shortly.

Send prayers to Seawinds.

Keeping you informed,

HL Caley

mka: Penny Engelking LP, NFP
???????? Flight Paramedic for Driscoll Children's Hospital

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list