[Ansteorra] Looking for our Baronial Champions

Kory Gilliam torinsmail at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:31:22 PDT 2008

Hello again...I am the autocrat for Wiesenfeuer Yule and I am in need of finding the Wiesenfeuer Baronial Champions' addresses--please, if you are on the list or if you know these people...please let me know asap so I can get out the Yule invitations to you/them

Our Champions
Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald (Chivalric)
Don Dyryk Stanley (Rapier)
Lord Ulrich von Bodigen (Archery)
HL Tadhg MacAedain ui Chonchobhair (A&S)
Lucas (Bardic)
Douglas MacGriffen (Thrown Weapons)
Mistress Rhiannon (Middle Eastern Dance)
Lord Keiron McBride Camber (Middle Eastern Drumming)
Thanks in advance,
Kajira Camber of House Wolfstar