[Ansteorra] Ike

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:57:15 PDT 2008

I just heard from my family in deep south Texas as well. They are being asked to prepare to leave the area. Staging is at the high school. My old HS BF is the Ham Radio contact there and is coordinating efforts. Contact me offline if you need his info.

I have turned on the relief information link on the main Kingdom website with the contacts for relief throughout the Kingdom.

♫
Chiara Francesca