[Ansteorra] wine (grape) press

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Sep 9 14:41:33 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 04:15:37PM -0500, Harry Bilings wrote:

> I have a wine (grape) press that needs a handle. The hole through
> the top of the screw is just under 1 38 inches. The main screw is 1
> 1/4 inchs how long should the handle be? plachoya

Long enough that you can press all the juice out without having to
push "too hard", whatever that is for you, and short enough that you
don't wind up breaking the press by accident.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO