[Ansteorra] Ike

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Tue Sep 9 15:38:21 PDT 2008

We are in San Antonio and can accommodate up to 7 non-smokers on two doubles, a queen and a
single. More could find crash space on a floor if needed. We have two dogs, people with
allergies might not be comfortable. I am on email constantly so drop a private note if you need
to find crash space up in Bjornsborg.

Does anyone know when a decision will be made regarding the event this weekend? I checked the
website and don't see any updates.

Haraldr Bassi