[Ansteorra] Jagermeister and Ike

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Wed Sep 10 08:25:39 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

I just received word from our event site that they will be closing down and
battening the hatches and have asked us to reschedule our event.  Therefore,
Jagermeister for this upcoming weekend is postponed until further notice.

I want to thank everyone that had volunteered to come help us with our
event!  Please stay tuned because we'll try to get this back on the calendar
at some point in the near future.

In the meantime, we will keep our fingers crossed for everyone along the
coast and in the path of the storm!  If there is anything that we can do
please let us know!

Yours in Service,
Robert de Bray
Autocrat - Jagermeister