[Ansteorra] Thank you to Seawinds

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:30:21 PDT 2008

Kudos to the Shire of Seawinds, especially to HL John Lightfoot, HL
Caitriona inghean Mhic Lochlainn and Lady Joanna the Spinner, for a great
effort to serve the Kingdom by preparing to host LPT.  As the co-steward of
Kingdom Rainlord, I know something of what it is like to prepare an event
only to have nature undermine your efforts.  Seawinds, (through HL
Caitriona) has been in a party to every decision concerning the event.  Let
us keep them  and all of the Gulf Coast in our thoughts and prayers these
next days.

YIS
Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences
moas at ansteorra.org

--
" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado