[Ansteorra] Thank you Ansteorra

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 15:43:43 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

I believe Seawinders all have a place to go "in case of". The generosity of this wonderful?kingdom to open their homes to strangers swells my heart with gratitude and reminds me why I love the SCA so much. The kingdom ( as in our smaller groups ie. baronies and shires) are still?apart of a large family. Thank you Ansteorra!

Currently in Corpus, HEB looks like a war zone. Can goods are flying off the shelves. Water trucks have arrived. Pilewood is hard to find. Buses are stationed in Beeville.?Most of our ICU patients are headed to McAllen except for the 3 or 4 who can't be moved easily. Options are being looked at for those via military transport ie. C130.?The severe handicap are being evacuated to San?Antonio. Some gas stations are closed already on IH 37. The winds may kick up tornados inland, so everyone be prepared. The government has gone into evacuation mode and EMS services are being pulled from throughout the state.?
?
I will be coordinating Seawinder check in. Pre and post Ike. My hospital has enough supplies and generator fuel to last a long time.?My family will be safe and we will all deal with the damage after. Life over property.

Need to go teach my 3 Shitzus to swim and blow up the floatees. LOL

May everyone on the Gulf Coast - Loch, Stargate, Stonebridge Keep - you remain in my prayers as well.

HL Caley