[Ansteorra] Thank you Ansteorra

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:50:49 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM,  <medicfem at aol.com> wrote:

> Currently in Corpus, HEB looks like a war zone. Can goods are flying off the shelves. Water trucks have arrived. Pilewood is hard to find. Buses are stationed in Beeville.?Most of our ICU patients are headed to McAllen except for the 3 or 4 who can't be moved easily. Options are being looked at for those via military transport ie. C130.?The severe handicap are being evacuated to San?Antonio. Some gas stations are closed already on IH 37. The winds may kick up tornados inland, so everyone be prepared. The government has gone into evacuation mode and EMS services are being pulled from throughout the state.?

Also worthy of mention, at least two Ansteorrans are in the Houston
area in their mundane incarnations as National Guard Soldiers, my lady
wife Helena Dalassenos, and the Centurion Liam Gordon.  I would ask
for prayers for their safety, my lady's team, and the troops under the
Centurion's command.

Ioannes Dalassenos
mka John M. Atkinson
and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani