[Ansteorra] Something totally different - Banners

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:15:33 PDT 2008

Sounds like fun!  Do you have the silk yet?  I should be putting in another order to Dharma Trading Company for silk-painting supplies and would be happy to order the silk for this project.  To clarify, you are looking for a banner that is held by one pole and flies in the breeze or stretched between two poles?  If 20' is the length, what width/height would you want?  For something that large, I assume you'd want silk heavier than the 5mm that is used for the "normal" sized banners, yes?

I already have the gutta (resist) and dyes in various colors that we can use... just need to figure out the logistics...

Rua