[Ansteorra] Something totally different - Banners

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 16:38:43 PDT 2008

Banners can be beautiful, no doubt about it, and I'm all for displays of heraldry.  I would however strongly encourage people to consider their culture and period in designing personal banners.  Some cultures have particular status requirements for certain types and sizes of banners/pennants/guidons/gonfalons/etc.  Take some time to do a little research - knowledge is always rewarding. :)
Alden (your friendly neighborhood herald) Drake