[Ansteorra] Gas Prices/Gouging

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 12:40:49 PDT 2008

Texas was already declared Emergency.  After Rita prices at some places
jumped a ton.  One is a store that is now no longer there.
Texas has anti-gouging laws.  They are stiff.   If you think you've paid too
much hold on to the reciept and contact officials after the himmicane.

Runa and The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net