[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

Evil Sara bast.kitten at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:33:08 PDT 2008

If the definition of gouging is no more than 10% then they can raise prices
.35 and still be in the clear.
This is of course based on gas prices of $3.50 of course.  Most of the
personal accounts here are less than that.

And I agree with the previous advice:  for those not evacuating, if you have
enough gas for a few days, wait.

FWIW,
Sara