[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 29, Issue 22

James D Sena brendon at pacific.net
Fri Sep 12 07:12:26 PDT 2008

A bit of Interkingdom Anthropology here:

At events here in An Tir  where I have had access to the gate numbers it
is roughly 15-20% non-members.  And at the most recent An Tir - West War
(4th of July weekend in Oregon) it was right at 10%

HL Brendan ap Llewelyn
Shire of Tymberhavene - Principality of the Summits - Kingdom of An Tir