[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 29, Issue 24

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Fri Sep 12 20:12:24 PDT 2008

>Somewhere in rural Oklahoma just hours after the 9-11 attack, someone
>shotgunned a gas station owner who went up to $5.  Amazingly no one who
>witnessed remembered anything they saw and police felt no further need to
>investigate.

As a bard, I know a good story when I hear one.  That's good.

I won't be so crass as to ask for a link to the news stories which no doubt
accompanied the murder.  I'm sure the cat ate them, or something.

--Cadfan, drinking the last of the Lagavualin, reading Yeats "Nineteen
Hundred and Nineteen,"  and watching Galveston go down like the Andrea
Doria.