[Ansteorra] need help in remember where I saw a lamp

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Sep 13 01:54:20 PDT 2008

I am getting ready for the Emerald Keeps trash and treasure activity
I don't know all the rules but the basic idea is to bring something you have bought that is a "treasure'. Something that is or could be period.
Well today I found a clay terracotta plate with a small bowl in the middle for a candle or oil with three figures of fish around it. Somewhere I remember seeing  something like that but with birds. I have looked through all my art books and can not find the picture I am thinking of.
Do any of you remember such an artifact??
willow