[Ansteorra] Post-Ike

Lisa McGee elainyanna2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 16:53:40 PDT 2008

Hey all I am from east ansteorra. we are without power . there is a lot of flooding  many trees are down . i lost my fince,play ground,a window, trampaline, and there is some other damage.. . i got out with my kids and animals.. not much else.. they wont let anyone back in till at least tues. i dont know how long we will be without power .. they are telling us any where from a few day to 3 weeks.. my family is still there.. please pry for them .. they would not leave with me...  hope this helps..
elainyanna
aka lisa mcgee...pearland tx.