[Ansteorra] Trelac's Fall Harvest Festival

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 08:01:45 PDT 2008

Everyone is invited to our annual Trelac Defender/Harvest Festival on October 11, 2008. It will be here in San Angelo at the Pecan Creek Pavilion. You can also find details of the event at our website  and click on the http://trelac.ansteorra.org/Trelac%20Defender/Trelac%20Defender.html

Events: Chivalric Tournament, Rapier Tournament & Mini Melee, Thrown Weapons, Arts and Sciences competition, Feast cooked by Behiye (if you haven't tasted her cooking, you are missing out for sure), Bardic circle after the event and revel with complimentary drinks.

Check the website for updated information as the it closer to the event.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, the Autocrat.

Ld Brion Se' MacAdams
Autocrat

P.S.  If you need free lodging to attend the event, contact me off list at:  rizardodartusio at yahoo.com   and we will arrange it for you.

Lord Rizardo d'Artusio, Hospitaler