[Ansteorra] pelican circle?

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:49:51 PDT 2008

To answer your question generally for anyone interested who doesn't know...
there isn't anything protocol related that happens in these situations.
Circles of all kinds are called by TRM during their reign and the scheduling
of them takes into consideration a number of factors such as event
appropriateness, how early or late in the reign they take place, geographic
location, potential candidates in particular, and a number of other factors.
Because of this, the cancellation of an event that has a circle planned
doesn't constitute any kind of "automatic" push of the circle to the next
available event, but, at the discression of TRM, certianly MAY.

I have no knowlege of what TRM will do in this particular case, but I'd
guess they would wait until after the even has actually been cancelled
before making a decision and publishing it.

Kind Regards,
Morgan