[Ansteorra] Funeral

Donald Lewing richard_fitz_hervy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 15:17:21 PDT 2008

Greetings to all,
I was just contacted by a Ms. Ann Davenport, who is looking for
someone to play bagpipes at her husband's funeral. She said that they
had played a few years back, not lately. She was looking for
Middleford. The funeral will be in Killeen on Thursday. More details will posted ASAP. I am on the search for a bagpiper right now, but if someone would like to contact her to offer support or if you know someone that plays, please call her at (830) 385-6852, or her son at (254) 592-7017 to leave a msg for her.

Richard fitzHervy

Be as a tower firmly set; Shakes not its top for any blast that blows.
Dante Alighieri