[Ansteorra] pelican circle?

ducklodge ducklodge at att.net
Fri Sep 19 10:16:04 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

The event WAS officially canceled with my posting several days ago.  We have
been in touch with the Crown's liaisons so they have been notified through
channels.

Raven's Fort is very disappointed that we will not have the honor of hosting
your Circle and the Crown and The Royal Huntsman.  This is the second event
in a row that has been weathered out for us so this is a quadruple
disappoint locally.

I will be heading up to The Stones later today to be on site incase some did
not get the announcement and show up thinking that there is still an event.
Some of us will be camping through Saturday as kind of a pity party.  There
will be no site fee, no feast, no water and no port-a-cans.  Anyone joining
us should plan on being a completely self sufficient camper.  The only thing
that we can offer this weekend is friendship, a place to camp and lots and
lots of event cobbler that the storm thawed.

I hope that all are recovering and putting their lives back in order.  My
thoughts and prayers are with you.

In peaceful service to the Barony and the Kingdom,
Vlod NotVlad