[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Steppes] Ingve is sponsoring a mini tourney

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 14:48:51 PDT 2008

Darran Faulkner <ingveyork at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:49:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Darran Faulkner <ingveyork at yahoo.com>
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Ingve is sponsoring a mimi tourney

On Saturday Sept 27 I will be hosting a rapier pratice/tournament at Tietze park in Dallas at 10 am. If anyone wishes to sponsor a heavy list at the same time please feel free to do so. This will be a small informal get together just for fun and experience. Everyone is welcome, so please feel free to post this to the Ansteorran and Elfsea lists. Please bring chairs and plenty of water.

Mistress Serena will be there to run the list or to help anyone who wishes to learn list mistressing.

Please send me an email to let me know you are coming to fight (so I have some idea of how many to expect). Failure to email me is NOT a valid reason to not show up.

Details:

When - 10 am Saturday Sept 27
Where - Tietze Park in Dallas, Tx (2850 Skillman Street)
Why - Because I want to.

For further questions contact me at ingveyork at yahoo.com

Thanks Ingve