[Ansteorra] [Steppes] [Elfsea] NEAT Viking stuff!!!

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Fri Sep 19 08:20:52 PDT 2008

I agree... However that said, I have seen many many eBay items that claimed to be antiques and
were made last week or in the past 40 years. As these were eBay items that were being looked at,
I gave my impression based on several years of looking at different images of viking age
artifacts. It didn't match anything I've ever seen before.

Thanks,
Haraldr Bassi