[Ansteorra] solution helm ringing

Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Tue Sep 30 08:22:07 PDT 2008

I use a thin layer of cork glued into the top of my helm. I'd tried all the
other things recommended here (except not getting hit, still working on it)
and they didn't take enough of the ring out for me.
So I went and bought a square of that super thin cork board they sell to
make message centers and other home decor stuff at Home Depot. I haven't had
a problem with the ringing since.

~Catalina