[Ansteorra] News Flash Gothic War: Don Keyes Arrested, Tried and Convicted

larkinokane at suddenlink.net larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 9 06:31:05 PDT 2008

Ah yes Tina, that would be the Parshat (ordinary and surface meaning)  but there are  three other levels of interpretation that should be examined: the Remez (hint) where something is just hinted at; the D’rash in which writers may take two or more unrelated statements and combine them to create a  third meaning; and the Sod which is the hidden, secret or mystic meaning .   And thus we go about merrily tilting at windmills....
--
Shalom,
Charlie/Larkin