[Ansteorra] Moonschadowe's triumph feast??

Charles Asbery greygunslinger at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:12:51 PDT 2008

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano,

In order to be fair for all attendees, we are not taking reservations ahead of the start of the event.  It will be forst come, first serve at gate.  To help combat the common problem of our feast selling out so early on Friday, this year we are serving 140 instead of the usual 100.

=Shameless Plug=
If you like strange spices and small, exotic portions of unfamiliar food to eat daintily, you might want to excuse yourself from the table.  If you like good portions of hearty food washed down with cold Ox beer after a hard day of fun, then do we have the meal for you.

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/triumphe/III/feast.html

Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe