[Ansteorra] LPT Canceled - reschedule options

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 09:26:36 PDT 2008

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:52:05 -0500
From: "John Hirling" <jhirling at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] LPT Canceled
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
<<For those who would attend, do you consider it worth the effort to
reschedule?
ihon vinson macfergus, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences >>

Greetings,
If LPT was reschedule on Sept. 27th, I would attend.

Raven's Fort Defender, Sept. 20th, I personally have a conflict due to the Pel Circle. Also, there is an Artisan Championship at Raven's Fort.  Raven's Fort is one region from Seawinds.

Elfsea on Sept 27th, has no Artisan Championship at this event. However, it may be a large draw for the tourney crowd, which could be a conflict for attached artisans, if they are drawn to attend Elfsea with their fighters.  Elfsea is two regions away from Seawinds.

Count me in for LPT on Sept 27th, if rescheduled.
Cheers, Hillary