[Ansteorra] RE Ike We have Housing

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 15:08:33 PDT 2008

If the off chance that people might want to drive a little farther to escape Ike, we would like to offer our place for lodging.  We have plenty of space: extra bedroom and fully contained and hooked up motor home.  We can take at least 8.  We have a small dog.  Smokers are OK as long as you do it outside.  Meals included.  Contact us off list or call 325 320 9444.  Best wishes.  We used to live in Rockport.  I'm guessing it will be hard hit.  Glad were up here in San Angelo.

Rizardo & Celonise