[Ansteorra] Defender Hafla!!!!

ducklodge ducklodge at att.net
Thu Sep 11 06:28:24 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

And if you have time...

"After feast and Court is over, please join us in Sweincamp at The Raven
Flag Brew Tent to share the secrets and products of our local Raven's Fort
Brewers Guild And for Dice Games, Drumming, Fire Dancing and General
Revelry.  Please BYOB and bring a secret or two of your own to share as
well."

We hope to see you there.

In service,
Vlod NotVlad