[Ansteorra] Question for gate folks

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 11 14:12:21 PDT 2008

We also have to remember that when we forget our membership cards we must register as a non-member.

Thus, these numbers will always reflect a skewed number. Some will be those of us that have forgotten our cards, some will be those of us that have not renewed in time, some will be folks that choose not to purchase memberships, and possibly some of them may actually be newcomers.

Counting NMS numbers is just never going to be a good indicator for a true number of non-members attending an event.

Now, if we had say a column that was for us to put N - for new, FC - for forgot card, NM - for non-member. Just a thought.

The only truly sure fire way to know is to actually sit and compare all those names to the online seneschal form where they verify membership of their officers at the corporate site.

HE Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra