[Ansteorra] Question for gate folks

cardweaver at netzero.com cardweaver at netzero.com
Fri Sep 12 07:23:01 PDT 2008

In this calendar year, the reported NMS in my area has varied from 0 to 1/3 of the total gate.  The event with no NMS was actually a smaller event . . .  The average for that period is between 1/4 & 1/5 of the total.
Mst. Elisabeta af Isafjord
NR Exchequer

Recently on another list, someone claimed that there are more
non-members at SCA events than paid members. That seemed kind of
unlikely to me.

So, for those folks who work the gate, and see who's coming in,
what's your reaction to this. *Do* we have more non-members than
members attending?

-Tivar Moondragon