[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 11:08:35 PDT 2008

Keep all gas, hurricane supply, etc reciepts.  My understanding is during a
disaster prices can NOT be raised even if there is a shortage.  They can
limit the amount you get but can not raise the price.  Can't remember if you
notify the State or the Feds... Seems like it was FEMA.  There was something
on the boob tube about it yesterday.

Runa of The Thundering Herd (who is SO thankful she went the extra mile and
got a propane driven generator for her WHOLE house)
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net