[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Fri Sep 12 11:22:35 PDT 2008

Would that be profits or profit margin? There is a difference, you know. It
is my understanding that while the profits may be really big, their profit
margin is rather small. From what I have been given to understand their
profit margin is less than 10 cents a gallon, while the govt portion of the
price of a gallon is far more than that.
Chiang