[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

faolon at sallegarnes.com faolon at sallegarnes.com
Fri Sep 12 16:11:21 PDT 2008

Ok actually only a small percentage of a barrel of oil goes into making
gas. The rest is used in the creation of plastics and other manufactured
items. These refineries either sell off or use the remainder to make the
plastics themselves. Unlike 9/11 or Katrina the price of plastics has not
gone up with the gas pricing therefore on the corporate books there is no
gouging per say but a hardship on a single portion of a multi purpose
commodity which although legal means the companies do in fact make more
money off the smaller part of the whole. Confused yet? Right or wrong it
is legal. Personally I'm still going to pay it so that I can travel
acrossed the Kingdom to visit and beat on my friends.

Ld Faolon