[Ansteorra] Gas prices

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:28:31 PDT 2008

They are public corp and the information is public record. The news media gets it because it is spectacular.plachoya > > OHHH let me cry big fat crocodile tears for them. If their profit margin is SO small they don't need to announce it. Nor do we need to be hearing that CEOs and CFOs are getting million dollar bonuses besides their salaries, when we have to worry about if we can afford to buy a tank of gas to go to work next week And go to a movie on the weekend. If their margins are so small; their officers don't need to get bonuses. Mortgages are only supposed to be about 20% of your income. Your gas bill shouldn't be 25%. > Ly Gabriele