[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:31:21 PDT 2008

There's a big difference between the waste product of refining oil -- gas --
and the crude that brings in soooo much more profit in other ways. And then
you have to take corporate accounting into account -- if you own the
refinery and the distributor, how much money are you really losing buying
from yourself?

It's more arcane than Hollywood accounting.

Emma "always get the NET points" Haldan