[Ansteorra] Gas prices

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:02:58 PDT 2008

Hmmm....

I know crude was used by Native Tribes in North American as a medicinal
thing, and often featured in later "snake oil salesman" cures.... They
collected it from water sources where it "leaked" from close to the surface
deposits. Is there anything similar in non American Pre Columbian world?

Asphalt, of course, was very well known and costly, at least in the ancient
world.

Emma H