[Ansteorra] Oils?

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:32:27 PDT 2008

Have you not heard? There is a bad storm coming, so people are stocking up on their lamp oil. Also cooking oil, to use when feeding the hordes fleeing before the storm. Those rush torches don't last long in a big storm. And who likes to eat food cooked in the dark? The dogs stop turning the spit & go to sleep, so the meat gets burned on one side. It's just a mess.
Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)