[Ansteorra] How information can be skewed

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:47:18 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Amy Adams <irinavukoslava at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow!
>
> Here at the hospital I work at here in the Medical Center we have been without cable and relying on the words of our higher ups to find out how things are going.
>
> Talk about things changing even as they go from administration to management to us.
>
> We had been informed that the entire city was blacked out.  It is very nice to here there are some folks that are still with electric.
>
> Hope all the major damage is out of the way.
>
> Irina

We've been through parts of hte city, and power is sketchy, with one
block having power, the next not.  Some of the areas are heavily
damaged, some are more lightly damaged.  Texas City is pretty much
without power and the mosquitos dang near ate me alive.  Galveston is
without power and inaccesable.

Right now, it appears that hospital workers, emergency responders, and
other folx are working their tails off, and it could have been so much
worse than it is.

In service,
Helena

Blonde. It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/