[Ansteorra] Gothic Thank You's

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Sep 14 20:35:29 PDT 2008

First I would like to apologize for taking so long to get this out. That being out of the way. I would like to say a few words of thanks to those of you that showed up for Gothic Wars.
  I want to thank so very much those who showed to fight on my side. You all fought with such honor and heart, you humble me. I also thank my good friend Caladin, who lead those people for me, you drove such a long way and did so much. Thank you so very much, my friend.
  To those on the other side, my honorable and worthy adversaries, with out you there would not have been the fun and fighting. Thank you. Gavin you are as good a friend as well as a good fight.
  Their Highnesses, thanks for making the trip out and gracing us. You do not know what it means to us out here to see you. We look forward to seeing you again.
  Last but assuredly not least, Their Majesties. I would like to thank you so very much for coming and allowing me to use your Court for a very important piece of business. Your kindness meant more than any words I can say. Please know that it will not be forgotten, I am in your debt and you have my gratitude.
  I am and remain,
  Your humble servant,
  HE Chiang
  Baron of Bonwicke