[Ansteorra] Ravens Fort

ducklodge ducklodge at att.net
Mon Sep 15 07:59:24 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

After much talk and hand wringing the powers that be have decided to
postpone this weekend's Defender of the Fort, Raven's Fort event.  We are
very sorry, but it was determined that it will be much too hard to pull
together with out power in the area.  We are trying to find another date on
the Kingdom calendar to reschedule.  We will be posting to keep everyone
informed.

It will be a beautiful weekend with cool nights so we are planning to gather
at The Stones for a pity camping party and site clean up.  If you have a
chainsaw please bring it.  There will be no feast and no port-a-cans.  There
will, however, be thirty peach cobblers that have thawed and must be
disposed of.  Of course the best way to dispose of cobbler is to eat it.  If
you plan to attend this weekend, you must be a self sufficient camper.

We are very disappointed to bring you this postponement.  We were certainly
looking forward to sharing the good times with our Ansteorrian friends.  If
you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Autocrat.

In service to the Barony and the Kingdom,
Vlod NotVlad