[Ansteorra] Axeman V

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 03:20:54 PDT 2008

Greetings peoples of Ansteorra

I bring you great news this morning of the upcoming celebration and festival
for the Canton of Skorragarðr.  Axeman V will take place on November 14 -
16, 2008 at the Will Rogers Scout Reservation in Cleveland, Oklahoma.

Our fifth year celebration will bring many activities and competitions such
as, The Battle of the Axeman to decide our Axeman Champion, a Light Weapons
competition, a unique archery shoot, Marksman Competition, Arts and Science,
and a bardic to determine the cantons newest Skald.

A delicious feast will be served by Laird Gaelan Garrett and Lady Ara will
be feeding the horde from Friday til Saturday afternoon in the tavern.

For more information and to keep up on the latest changes you can visit
http://sites.google.com/site/axemanv/

Please pass the word around as you see fit.

Sæmundr inn skærr
An Axeman V Steward