[Ansteorra] Borderkeep site condition

Diego QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 19:47:34 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I Would like to thank all of those who showed up this past week and
weekend to help get Borderkeep cleaned up. Lady Libby and her family
weathered the Hurricane with me and were quick to assist in getting
clean up started. Then Simonn and Tessa showed up with Aaron
Whitewolf, Adolph the Bear and his Family as well as others I am sure
I missed.

The good news is, by the end of the weekend and with much assistance
from the site owners till dark this Sunday evening,  I believe the
site looks better than ever. I also have about two cords of firewood
stacked and if we can come up with a drill bit to run a couple of
holes through the big tree in front of the castle, we may even be able
to save it.

I also would to mention that the site is available to other groups
that may need it. If you would like to discuss terms, please feel free
to contact me directly at 832-236-8976. I have heard there are many
sites that sustained damage and I hope we can salvage some of those
upcoming events.

Diego
Sent from my iPhone