[Ansteorra] Merchants Needed for Three Kings

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wed Sep 24 09:23:37 PDT 2008

Greetings to the merchants of Ansteorra!
There will be a great gathering October 3-5 at Hawkins, Texas as the horsemen of Glenn Abain invade and the armies of Ansteorra repulse their invasion.  There will be men, women, children, horses, and a few dogs needing clothing, armor, trinkets, and all of the things such gatherings need.  If you wish to sell your wares at this great gathering, please email me, Lady Stephanie Lilburn, with your name and how much space you need so that I can lay out Merchant Row.  The merchant fee is an item for the war chest.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
http://lambdafarm.mysite.com/
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK